- Smooth and silent operation
- Auto adjustments of physical parameters such as slowing distance, opening and closing limits
- Infrared door sensors for safety of the passengers
- VVVF inverter gives a smoother operation with variable speed opening
Pressure sensitive door panels for added passenger safety
- With Automatic rescue device.
- Handles loads up to 272 to 1360 Kgs or 4 to 20 passengers
- Operates on 230V domestic power supply
- Powered by a gear less PMS MOTOR, saving up to 500% power (compared to geared elevator)
- No oiling and greasing required
- Designed for space-constrained application
- Wide range of aesthetic options available in doors and fittings.
Home Elevators are specially designed for residential use; incorporating a mix of technology, aesthetics and crasmanship to provide an essential service to homes whose residents have impaired mobility. Available only in gearless options, and in a wide range of Cabin options to suite diverse needs and tastes.
Home Elevators are available in 2 Options.
You value your independence and plan to stay in your home as long as possible. Investing in technology that makes life easier is one of the best ways to extend the years you can stay in the home you love, enjoying the people you love.
We deliver with the safest, most reliable residential elevators in the industry, custom-designed to fit unique spaces with an advanced degree of precision.
Every home elevator is skillfully crafted and finished one-at-a-time, making customization easy and worry-free. Elevators for homes are a sound investment, as the increase in your home’s value often exceeds the cost of adding a house elevator. Plus, when it’s time to sell your home, having a house elevator means you’ll sell it to a much larger market!
In fact, we are the first to bring customizable elevators for homes to India home owners across the country. Step into the future with more flexibility, ease and mobility than you ever thought possible!
Add a home elevator to an existing home or include it in your new construction plans. Our compact elevators are designed to fit in a space as small as standard closet, making it a cost-effective solution. Plus, our superior engineering allows you to have a deeper and wider elevator in the same shaft size than any other manufacturer. Times have changed and home elevators are no longer simply for the elderly or rich and famous. The cost of materials have decreased significantly, and with innovations in the industry, residential elevators are becoming more and more of a practical.